Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Happy 5th Birthday Griffin!

Happy Happy Birthday to a beautiful little boy name Griffin Blaise. He is 5 years old today! Please stop by and say, "Happy Birthday" to Lora's little guy Griffin. I found Lora's Blog in 2005, Griffin was just 3 years old. If memory serves me correctly, I think Lora had found us first. I was having trouble keeping K.C. in diapers, he wanted to take them off constantly and run around in the nude, lol. Lora gave me great advice and I was / am still very grateful:)
Have a great Birthday Griffin!

Stop by Lora's blog, http://griffinblaise.blogspot.com



2 comments:

Maddy said...

Hmm let me see - what advice would I give to am American woman with an American child that had diaper escape issues>>>>>>>>>
Duct Tape! did I guess right?
I'll pop along there now and Happy Birthday.
Cheers

KC's Blog said...

oui vous ĂȘtes correct! Yes that is correct! Excellent guess!