Wednesday, July 25, 2007
We have won an award! Yay us! Donetta from A Life Uncommon,
http://jewelryatalifeuncommon.blogspot.com has gave us this award and we are ever so grateful, we have never really won an award so we are really moved to happy tears! According to the rules it's our turn to give the award to 5 bloggers!
Here are the rules: For those who answer blog comments, emails and make their visitors feel at home on their blog. For the people who take others people's feelings into consideration before speaking out, and who are kind and courteous. Also for all those bloggers who spend so much of their time helping other bloggers design, improve and fix there sites. This award is for those generous bloggers who think of others.
So, know it is my turn to pick out five bloggers that I feel are deserving of this award.
My choices are:
1. My Beautiful Child Griffin And Autism. http://griffinblaise.blogspot.com Lora has been a great source of strength for me during very difficult times. She is always there for me and anyone in need of help. She is the most caring and giving person I know. I am blessed to have her our lives. She is an awesome Mommy and Friend!
2. Things I Can't Say Outloud. http://thingsicantsayoutloud.vox.com Melissa is another caring soul that has really touched our hearts. Her comments she has left on our blog has always made me feel so much better and felt reassured. She is truly a wonderful Mommy and Friend.
3. Me And My Three. http://meandmythreebabies.blogspot.com MamaRoo is such an inspiration. I have learned so much from reading her blog and have to have my blog "fix" of the day and read her blog. She has just had a brand new baby girl and has two little guys as well. Shes such an awesome mom and Teacher!
4. Dear Noah. http://www.dearnoah.blogspot.com Melinda is incredible. Her Noah is where I hope K.C. will be someday. Melinda teaches Noah at home and his progress is amazing! There is so much great information on her blog, it is a must read!
5. Autism Vox. http://www.autismvox.com Kristina is a Teacher and Mommy. When I first started blogging it was her site I found first. I am so thankful that I did stumble upon her site because to be honest, I had no idea as to what I was going to do about K.C. and his Autism. As I read her blog, I felt empowered. I found wonderful ideas that could help K.C. I am ever so grateful for her blogs Autismland and Autism Vox.