Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Well Wishes



Our friends at, Parenting A complex Special Needs Child (Peggy Lou) has been sick. I want her to know that we are thinking of her and praying everything will be alright. She is going to try to keep us posted or have the pastor of her church keep us posted. She is having tests done so if everyone will please say a prayer for Peggy Lou and send her well wishes that would be great. Peggy Lou thinks she may have had a small heart attack. Her site is here,

http://lighthouseparents.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Casdok said...

Well wishes are on their way!

Anonymous said...

thanks for letting us know. i'll go over and say hi and send her my best thoughts. you are so very thoughtful!

Peggy Lou Morgan said...

Thanks Tina. I am still weak but doing better. Sorry it took a while to get the post on my site about the stress test results.

I told my editor I wasn't writing anymore books because the first time Billy Ray ended up on the ventilator for 9 days which gave me more to add to the first book.

This time I am nearly finished with a book on transitioning in adulthood. One chapter is titled "that nagging question" (what happens to my child when I'm gone). Now I have even more thoughts for that chapter and the book.

Thanks again for your support,
Peggy Lou

Lora said...

Thanks for the heads up Tina, I will go visit her and let her know that I wish her a speedy recovery.

Love and hugs,
Lora and Griffin