Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Update on Toe :)

I have been putting loads of peroxide on K.C.'s toe and the weirdest thing happened. His toe nail turned a sorta (milky color, sorry I know it's a bit gross) and this morning when I checked it the nail had fell off! I couldn't believe it especially since it wasn't bruised and the nail didn't turn a dark color. The redness is way better, it's not nearly as red as it was so maybe the nail coming off is a blessing. Still I don't know how it happened in the first place. Just glad it's looking better!

5 comments:

Maddy said...

I've got to take Owen along to the dermatologist for a wart under each big toe tail, so I'm finding that I'm not a grossed out as usual!
Cheers

GClef1970 said...

Glad to know that KC is feeling better! You might want to take him to the doctor to make sure there is no infection. Toes are nothing to mess around with, especially ones with falling off nails! :-0

Donetta said...

Oh Sweetie , that has got to be so hard... I am glad the nail fell off so that it can heal. I know these things are scary but thats when I have to remember that my kids are in God hands and that I have the choice to trust HIM with them.. I get my peace in that. Otherwise I would just be a mess.

Casdok said...

Glad to hear it is looking better, hope it is feeling better to.

Mom without a manual said...

I'm glad to hear it is feeling better. Frustrating I am sure. But the important thing is that it heals and he feels better...